In case you missed out on the posts last month, here is your catch up list 😊
- The Month started with an interview with Prudence Kabwebwe who is a Zambian author. She shared with us her writing journey and what we should look forward to soon. You can read the interview here.
- The next post was about 20 things to do on Valentine’s day when you’re single. Here, you’ll find helpful tips on how to spend Valentine’s day alone.
- Next was a heartfelt post titled I know you will never love me that is an emotional rollercoaster.
- The next one was a walk down memory lane to the very first blog post.
- The next blog post was a post to support a fellow Zambian blogger who was nominated for an Afrobloggers award.
- The next blog post was my favourite of the February posts. “Are African men romantic?” was the big question that had multiple responses from anonymous respondents.
- Next, childhood myths were exposed in the blog post tilted “Five Zambian myths I believed while growing up”
- Next, a post was dedicated to the International Day Of Zero Tolerance For Female Genital Mutilation.
- The blog was then graced by Popular Zambian Bloggers.
- Then, a post was published to celebrate 400+ followers with Gratitude.
- Then, a post close to my heart discussing how much periods cost was published. Read it here.
- To close off the month, a post about an Affirmation to incorporate into your routine was shared. Read it here.
There you have it. The February round up. Thank you for being here.
Happy New Month❤️